Dec. 1st, 2014
London Hydro is live!
- Phase 1 of the Green Button pilots is currently underway with London Hydro and Hydro One. GOODcoins, Energent, BuiltSpace and Eyedro are providing applications for this first phase of the pilot.
- London Hydro’s pilots went live in mid-November and any residential or commercial customers in their service territory can sign up to participate in the pilots today! London Hydro is also working with a school board to provide them with a consolidated view of their electricity consumption across multiple locations.
- Hydro One is completing the testing of their Green Button Connect My Data solution with Phase 1 vendors and will go live with customers in Q1 2015.
Opportunities to join Phase 2
- London Hydro will be proceeding with Phase 2 of the Green Button Connect My Data pilots. London Hydro will be looking at adding another round of solutions that are compatible with the standard they have implemented.
- MaRS has issued a call to market to accept invitations to participate in the Green Button Connect My Data pilots.
- The deadline for submissions is December 9th, 2014 at 3:00 pm EST.
- Information sessions to support participants develop their applications is on December 2nd, 2014 at 2:00 pm EST.
- Applications selected for Phase 2 of the Green Button Connect My Data pilots will have an opportunity to offer their solutions to customers for the remaining period of the pilots which conclude in November 2015.
- The call to market and information on the selection process can be found on the Biddingo website (look for MaRS RFSQ#14-01).